Contact Lens Fitting are done to determine the best contact lenses for your needs. There are many brands to choose from. We will help to choose the best for your needs. Some brands used are Acuvue, Avaira, Biofinity, Ciba Air Optix, Proclear and Fresh Look Colors.
The new generation of contact lens is classified as silicon-hydrogel.
The addition of silicon and better manufacturing techniques help by:
- Increasing oxygen flow to the eye by as much as five times more than older lenses
- Resists evaporation and stay wetter for better all day comfort
- Producing durable longer lasting lenses
- Good edge design and stable material produces sharp crisp vision
- Enable production of high quality single vision, astigmatism and even bifocal lenses
Determining a contact lens prescription is not part of a routine eye exam.
Contact lens service fees vary from $65.00 - $125.00.
If you choose to have a contact lens evaluation in addition to your eye exam, we will do the necessary tests, including placing lenses on your eye to determine which lens is best for you and your lifestyle needs. Fees vary depending on type of lens and include the entire process from initial visit to finalized contact prescription.
You lens options may include one of the following:
- Standard two week or monthly replacement lenses
- Lenses for astigmatism
- Bifocal lenses
- Custom astigmatism bifocal combination
- Even 1 day disposable lenses for those special occasions or sports.